- How long does the tour last?
- Where does the tour begin?
- What time does the city tour start?
- What time does the last city tour of the day start?
- How often do trolleys depart?
- How early should I be for my tour?
- What if the trolley does not have available seats when I want to re-board?
- How much does the trolley tour cost?
- Where can I park?
- Can I bring my stroller or wheelchair on board the trolley?
- Are dogs allowed on the trolleys?
- Are your trolleys handicap accessible?
- Can I pay on board the trolley?
Our Trolley tour is a 50 to 55 minute, fully narrated tour of Anchorage. The tour is about 15 miles in length covering all the historic sites of Anchorage.
The tour begins on 4th and F St in front of the Log Cabin Visitor Center all summer long.
546 W. 4th Ave.
Our first tour always begins at 9 am.
The last tour begins at 5:00 pm until May 15th
Starting May 15th Last tour is at 7:15 pm
June – August:
Last tour begins at 7:15 pm
The last tour begins at 7:15 pm
After September 17th last tour is at 5:00 pm
How often do trolleys depart?
Please check out our Trolley Schedule page for more information.
Please check in 20 minutes before your schedule tour. If you show up 5 minute before the tour begins you may have to reschedule.
If the city tour you wanted to board is sold out no need to worry, we depart either hourly or every 30 minutes and we will do everything we can get you on the next tour.
Adults (12 years older): $20.00 USD
Children (12 years younger): $10.00 USD
Children 3 years old and younger may be free if rides on adults lap.
Parking is available on the street, 3rd and E St for all vehicles, RV’s, and 5th and E St for a parking garage.
Yes, we can accommodate strollers but they must be collapsible and will be stored up front with the Tour Guide or at our trolley stop where the tour begins.
Service animals are the only animals that are allowed on board our trolleys.
Yes, we have one trolley that is Handicap accessible, please notify us 24 hours ahead so we may reserve your seat and guarantee your seats. We are proud to provide this service to our guest.
Yes. Cash only.